We strive to build deep collaborations with financial partners from the public, private, and plural sectors. Our funders are a key part of fulfilling our mission and receive access to unique opportunities as a result.
All of our partnerships are co-created based on shared interests and a common mission, as well as trusting and transparent relationships. We work with two types of partnership models:
- One-time partnerships: you fund a specific service one time without co-creating or supporting the implementation of the service or its stakeholders.
- Long-term: you have a strong interest in co-creating a specific service based on your objectives. To do so, you engage your network and pool of expertise before, during, and after the implementation of the service. You want to become part of our long-term journey to enable and assess the impact of the partnership.
The value of partnering with us depends on what kind of actor you are and where your focus lies. We can create partnerships with several value propositions around all four of our impact fields:
- Awareness: Engage with our community and showcase your brand as truly purpose-driven and active in tackling the most pressing issues of our time.
- Education: Equip current high-potentials with future skills that are not only needed in building successful social enterprises, but also key to further innovation in all sectors of society.
- Support: Turn the most innovative ideas together with us into successful social enterprises with proven systemic and lasting impact.
- Community: Build supportive ecosystems for social entrepreneurs around the world by bringing your specific expertise and passion into our network of intermediary organizations, early-stage innovations, and successful alumni ventures.
Since 2009, we’ve impacted thousands of young agents of change in more than 25 countries.